Monday, January 03, 2005

In the Beginning....

After some time of reflection and non action, I am starting this log to detail my journey to success and abundance. I have been blessed to meet many good people with their passions and success. I imagine this is one of the great starting lines "In the beginning..." from the book of Genesis. So it works for me!

What I am accomplishing here is record my growth to achieve success in life. Not just small success but ABUNDANT success that overflows to those close to me.

I have noticed that the most successful people reflect God's abundance or again from the book of Genesis that the world is "teeming" with life. I am creating that in my life.

With my respect and love, I honor those like my dad and mom for making this success possible.

No comments: