Monday, May 22, 2006

Learning How to Market and Sell

After months of inconsistent results one of the areas of weaknesses is the leads that are coming in and also conversion. I haven't been updating as much due to learning how to market and sell. Something so simple yet so powerful that it is not stressed as much in the various real estate guru programs but it is nevertheless critical.

It seems so simple yet books and courses can be written about how important these skills are. Without them the business doesn't even start and is dead. I am currently using the SalesDogs (www.salesdogs.com ) training materials by Blair Singer to start off improving my communication skills. I am also reading the book The Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino to create a better positive self image to sell better.

Lastly I have been fortunate enough to enroll 5 other cashflow members in joining with me on how to sell. We have committed to meeting 4 sequential weekdays to practice on this. It is exciting!

No comments: